top of page
Request Support from Mrs. Pilon

Please use this e-form to submit non-emergency requests for support from Mrs. Pilon, OHS SSC Secretary. ​If you are looking to connect directly with a school counselor or social worker, click here

Official Paper Transcript Order Update: Effective for graduates from the Class of 2009 onwards, as well as currently enrolled students, you can now request an official signed and sealed paper transcript through the OHS Student Services Center by submitting this order form.

  • For Currently Enrolled - This service is FREE of charge to all currently enrolled students.

  • For Graduates - The fee for this service is $10, and proof of ID is required for all graduates. Payment and proof of ID instructions must be provided before your order can be fulfilled.

Important Note: While most colleges, universities and trade schools prefer transcripts to be sent electronically through our secure OHS-Parchment Portal this paper transcript service is available for needs that cannot be met through the OHS-Parchment Portal.

For urgent matters please contact me by phone for direct assistance, Mrs. Pilon, ​(989) 729-5495. The information submitted below is protected by FERPA

Submitter's Identification:
Student's Grade Level or Graduate's Year of Graduation:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page