Request Support from Mrs. Pilon

Please use this e-form to submit non-emergency requests for support from Mrs. Pilon, OHS SSC Secretary.


  • Paper Transcripts - Use this form to order FREE official paper transcripts from Mrs. Pilon. Paper transcripts are often needed for scholarship applications.


  • Electronic Transcripts - FREE electronic transcript sending must be placed through the OHS-Parchment Portal.

For urgent matters please contact me by phone for direct assistance, Mrs. Pilon, ​(989) 729-5495. 

The information submitted below is protected by FERPA

Select student's grade level:
Submitter's relationship to student:

Thanks for submitting!